Life As A Gamer
That’s it. Finally I am showing to you my private side as a gamer.
Brief history why I hook myself with this lazy-type lifestyle.
- 90′s – I was first introduced to the world of Nintendo Family Computer(Famicom). Games includes Super Mario, Battle City, Pacman and so on.
- Late 90′s – There comes the portability of gaming platform on a more decent way. The Gameboy series is fresh air to breath that brings the fun from one place to another.
- Year 2000 – The magical Sony has unleashed the Playstation 2 and has gained the reputable best-selling gaming console to date. My single status were pre-occupied by this platform. No other life after work and weekends but it’s worth a try. I managed to play and complete a series of games in the likes of Grand Theft Auto, God of War, Medal of Honor, Socom, other titles I can no longer remember.
- Year 2005 – The root portable version of PS2 began its history by offering a device with full color display resolution, a multi-player and adhoc capabilities, Wi-fi connectivity, a music player and photo viewer. Surfing the internet is somehow a small margin of feature yet useful on other people. The PSP(Playstation Portable) becomes the huge talk of portable gaming.
- Later on – Apple released the iPhone and the iPod Touch arming them to compete in portable games.
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite – currently struggling
- Assassin’s Creed : Bloodlines – finished
- Jak and Daxter : The Lost Frontier – finished
- Army of Two : The 40th Day – playing….
- Silent Hill : Shattered Memories – waiting…..